DIAMOND GOLD RING : MARKET VALUE OF GOLD PER OUNCE.
5 Diamond Gold Ring
- Gold Ring (???? ?????) is an United Arab Emirates comic written by Qais M. Sedki (??? ????) and drawn by Akira Himekawa.Good, Oliver. "." The National. July 20, 2009. Retrieved on September 10, 2010. The book is the UAE's first manga.Neild, Barry. "." CNN. September 10, 2010.
- Goldring is an audio equipment manufacturing company that was established in 1906. In 1906 the Scharf brothers started manufacturing phonographs in Berlin, Germany. The company moved to England in 1933 and continued manufacturing cartridges and turntables.
- (Gold rings) can be yellow, white, or rose in color, and range from 10 karat gold to 24 karat gold. Karats measure how pure the gold is, with 14k and 18k being the most popular choices for gold ring jewelry.
- A precious stone consisting of a clear and typically colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- rhombus: a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
- A tool with a small stone of such a kind for cutting glass
- a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- In extended and metaphorical use with reference to the brilliance, form, or hardness of diamonds
- It is an irrational algebraic number. The first sixty significant digits of its decimal expansion are: which can be rounded down to 2.236 to within 99.99% accuracy. As of April 1994, its numerical value in decimal had been computed to at least one million digits.
- five: being one more than four
- five: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
Somebody lent me their 1.5
ring to photograph. It's actually not that easy. This is the absolute minimum working distance of the Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 Micro. Working that close to the subject depth of field, or lack of it, becomes a real issue. Any aperture wider than f/5
1 steals too much of the image away in blur. I could have gone up to f/57 but all 3 of my flashes were already on full power and I needed the light. This seemed like the best compromise between exposure and depth of field.
Getting the light to reflect off surfaces on both the left and the right side of the stone was also a bit tricky, with lots of careful positioning and fractions of millimeters making the difference. The diamond
has the frustrating ability to absorb all light that goes into it, reflecting none (or at least not into my lens). In my first attempts the diamond appeared black. I wanted to get better quality images of the stone than this but I was a bit overwhelmed by just how tricky it is working this small. Next time I will try to suspend the ring, with fishing line or something, to get some lateral shots of the stone.Three light setup:
Metz 45 CL-4 shot into 60" white umbrella, on full power slightly above and to camera left, triggered via PC cord.
SB900 shot into 45" white umbrella on full power slightly above and to camera right, triggered optically.
Small unbranded speedlight from Jessops on full power, diffused by a sheet of muslin, from infront of subject and slightly above and to camera right, popped manually.
Wedding Ring - Reversed Lens Macro
I have been wanting a macro lens as of late but im a little short on funds. Donate now to my paypal please! C_harles@yahoo.com :)
So anyways, while browsing the web looking at macro stuff I came across a blog on reverse lens marco. Here is one of my first shots! It works! But the DOF is crazy small. Still something fun to try!
Vivitar 28mm, F22, 1/100 sec ISO 200
Similar posts: solid gold dog tag white yellow gold necklace gold krugerrand value silver heart gold australian gold saint sinner tanning lotion gold toy watch price of gold in dollars italian gold hallmarks xbox gold members 10k yellow gold chain
- (日) 21:02:33|
- Category: None