Gold Secrets. Gold Buffalo First Strike.
- Something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others
- (secret) something that should remain hidden from others (especially information that is not to be passed on); "the combination to the safe was a secret"; "he tried to keep his drinking a secret"
- (secret) information known only to a special group; "the secret of Cajun cooking"
- Something that is not properly understood; a mystery
- (secret) not open or public; kept private or not revealed; "a secret formula"; "secret ingredients"; "secret talks"
- A valid but not commonly known or recognized method of achieving or maintaining something
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
Gold Warriors: America's Secret Recovery of Yamashita's Gold
Drawing on a vast range of original documents and thousands of hours of interviews, Gold Warrior exposes one of the great state secrets
of the twentieth century.
In 1945, US intelligence officers in manila discovered that the Japanese had hidden large quantities of gold bullion and other looted treasure in the Philippines. President Truman decided to recover the gold but to keep its riches secret. These, combined with Japanese treasure recovered during the US occupation, and with recovered Nazi loot, would create a worldwide American political action fund to fight communism. This 'Black Gold' gave Washington virtually limitless, unaccountable funds, providing an asset base to reinforce the treasuries of America's allies, to bribe political and military leaders, and to manipulate elections in foreign countries for more than fifty years.
She's a stone - house. Architectural gold and gray skirt
Warm tones of gray offset with mustard gold stitching on a long sculpted skirt. I think I struck a nice balance on this one between organic / curvy and blocky / architectural. It's graceful but strong.
Shhhh ... It's a secret.
Here are three secrets
1. I'm married.
Can you guess the other two? Some people already know because I can't keep a secret!
Charles C. McDougal lived in Asia for twenty years, including ten years in the Philippines from 1972 to 1982.
His impeccable research stems from an academic background whose credentials include a bachelor of science degree from the University of Georgia, a master's degree from the Asian Institute of Management, and a doctorate in business from the University of the Philippines.
The data he gathered for his doctoral dissertation was the genesis of his 1987 book "The Marcos File", which exposed the Marcos regime for its corruption and excesses.
It was while working on a book about Marcos' hidden wealth that he stumbled on the story of a treasure hunt headed by Marcos.
His close friendship with the national security director provided him access to the corridors of power. He was asked to find out the truth, both about the legendary treasure and the Marcos gold. His academic credentials, plus his military background-- he was a captain in the Green Berets in Vietnam-- made him a natural choice. He returned to the Philippones. A cave-in killed two of his men and overnight this top-secret operation made the front page of almost every major newspaper in the world.
Similar posts: gold standard protein shake mens white gold pinky ring cheap accommodation gold coast chinese gold farm 10k gold earring gold ring with black onyx exchange rate dubai gold xbox 360 online gold italian gold hallmarks gold star of david jewelry
- (日) 20:58:56|
- Category: None